Monday, October 4, 2010

How Waterproof Is Waterproof?

Yesterday, I had some fun on my Wii Fit Plus and boy am I feeling it today. Anyway, I didn't have the chance to remove my makeup before exercising. I was of course wearing my Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof reviewed here, and some Motives eyeshadows, reviewed here.

Oh, well, I suppose I'll share the eye makeup as it was around the time I applied it:

And one for fun, since I'm a big goof.
Then I work out and guess what's still on my lashes? You guessed it. Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof. I'm not sure you can see the amount of sweat on my face, but believe me, it's there. I was sweating hard!
Please ignore my mug (and my eyebrows, dear lord) but do you see the sweat? Now do you see that there is nothing black below my eyes? Mascara win!

And to answer my question, very waterproof!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Thanks for the ver entertaining post on waterproof mascara :)

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

You're a HOOT! You have convinced me that this mascara is sweat AND waterproof! Good on ya for that workout too.
;)

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Kristie: You're very welcome. =)

@Kimberly: And this means I've convinced you to buy it, right? =)

o said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Confessions of a Beautyholic

Post a Comment