Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tiny Walgreens Haul

I took the scenic route home today and just so happened to pass by one of the only Walgreens in the area... and I lucked out.
My Walgreens had tons of clearance deals, ranging from skincare to haircare to makeup. I managed to score a few awesome deals and also the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette that I've been wanting since the 8-pans launched. I don't live or work by a Walgreens so it's always a bit of a trip to get to one.

From the clearance I got:
Revlon Fire & Ice LE 'Vintage' lipstick $2.24!
Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Squeezed $2.49!

Definitely stop by your local Walgreens and see if you can score any deals.

5 comments:

Leticia said...

OMG you found that palette on clearance? I wonder why. They are part of the permanent line.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@cosmetics aficionado: The palette was regular priced. Sorry if that wasn't clear. =)

SiSi Sparkles said...

Nice lil haul!! Looove clearance :]

Unknown said...

Agghhh I'm so jealous of you getting that Fire and Ice lippie on clearance, and in it's lovely vintage casing too!

Eve said...

I WANT MY CVS TO GO ON SALE :(

Post a Comment