Sunday, October 25, 2009

Because Everyone Loves Free Stuff

Way before my entry into the beauty blog world, I was very active in the budget blog world. Because really, the less money you spend on things like groceries, the more you have to spend on other stuff, like makeup! During this time, I was introduced to a website called Vocal Point. This free website sends you samples and coupons - with usually 1 coupon for a free item - at least once a month and sometimes more often.

Well, why am I posting about Vocal Point now? Well, it appears they are now promoting beauty products as well. In fact, in the mail yesterday, guess what I received?

A very generous 1oz sample of Olay Pro-X wrinkle smoothing cream (a 1.7oz jar of this will run you a pretty $42) and not 1, but 5 $10 off coupons for the Pro-X line. Um... hell yes!

So, even though you might receive coupons for Kashi cereal and other yummy snacks and food (and who doesn't want that?!), I would highly recommend seeing if you qualify to join.

Disclaimer: I receive no money for referring you to Vocal Point. I don't even think you can enter my name when you join. Vocal Point is completely free, no strings attached savings and samples!

2 comments:

freshelle said...

thanks for sharing!!! gotta love those freebies!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@freshelle: Anytime. =)

Post a Comment