Friday, October 23, 2009

Blog Rolling

I know I'm not the only one that obsessively checks their blog roll. At any dull moment, you can see me checking who has updated, what new finds are out there, new reviews, etc. Why? Well, not only are the ladies on my blog roll amazing, but I make it a point to chose the ones that I actually enjoy reading, who are geniune and don't appear to be one long advertisement. And I tend to like dry, witty humor too.

Anyway, imagine my surprise when I find out that blogrolls don't actually update in real time! So I always check my dashboard to find the absolute latest updates.

The point of this entry is, who are your favorite bloggers? Ones I should absolutely read?

(maybe I'll finally get some more comments after the Hard Candy entry)

3 comments:

G. said...

My faves are all on my blog roll, and I just added this awesome blog called Jeweled Thumb to my blog roll as well. Ever heard of it? ;)

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Recessionista!: omg omg omg omg seriously? You are awesome. I hope I produce worthy content. =)

G. said...

Puh-leeeeze! Your content already is MORE than worthy! xo

Post a Comment