Thursday, June 17, 2010

"That's Not My Bag Baby!"

It's my box, my Allure Beauty Box that is, which arrived in the mail yesterday in the most unusual package.
The bag arrived without any additional packaging. The outside has a rubbery plasticky coating and on it was the mailing label as well as the rather obnoxious #4 that UPS wrote on it.

Well, the scissors at the top instructed to cut the top and then invert the bag.
Like so.

Tada! Beach bag which has a giant sticker and writing in it and whose inside surface touched lord knows what traveling to me. Although the idea is green and patent pending, I'm not sure this was the best idea ever. At least wrap it in something!

Inside was a ton of stuff! Great full sizes as you typically get with the Allure Beauty Box promotions. Of course, as with most Stila paned products, the Gold Illuminating Powder has detached itself from the pan and will require some super glue.

Anyway, just wanted to share my loot. Unfortunately, this summer's beauty box is sold out but they are typically offered every year and I'll be sure to alert you to the next one.

In other news, I would really appreciate if all of you would take the little survey to the right of this entry (upper right of the blog). And I also want to apologize for not responding to comments. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy lives to read Jeweled Thumb. I sincerely appreciate it!