Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wet N Wild Makes Craze-ee Good Eyeshadows

...the metallics anyway

Thank goodness, they did turn out that way, since I came up with the title of the entry before testing them! Anyway, I was in a different part of town yesterday for a doctor's appointment and decided to run into the local Walgreens since we don't have one where I live. Imagine my surprise when I came upon these new Craze eyeshadow duos from Wet N Wild that I hadn't seen elsewhere.
I picked up two, the neutral ones I found in the fairly picked over display. Has anyone else seen these? Iris I Was Rich on the left and Caffeine Fix on the right.

Iris (I Wish) the purple shade was more pigmented!

Otherwise, these are fab little duos, retailing for $1.99 each and containing 1 gram of product.
These have that awful "Limited Edition" sign on the display but Wet n Wild should make them permanent!
The purple was 2 swipes (and seriously awful) but the other shades were only 1 swipe! Look how metallic that taupe-y shade is? It is gorgeous! There were a few other color options available but as I'm sure you know by now, I go for the neutrals.

Has anyone else tried these? I was so excited, I bought them full price (I hardly ever do that, even for inexpensive products like Wet n Wild)!

5 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I did see these in Walgreens this week. And it was already picked over. I like the sparkly taupe too. :)

Stephanie C. said...

Thanks for this! I was interested in buying the Iris duo for that purple color (if I ever were to see this display again), but not anymore after seeing how un-pigmented it is. I love Caffeine Fix, though.

ndoodles said...

Wow - I really wanna get my hands on these... they look so awesome.

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

New eyeshadows again...WnW is stepping up their game. They look nice!

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Hi....Nice blog and those shadows look great!
http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment