Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bath & Body Works April Gift

I finally got to Bath & Body Works early in the month (or in this case, the very first Thursday) just in time for April's gift for the LUV BBW Club. This month's gift is your choice of mini True Blue Spa product (they are all $6 but of various sizes - hand creams are 1oz body lotions are 2oz, etc). I chose the 1oz Shea Cashmere Hand Cream as everyone has been raving about it and it's the perfect purse size. To be quite honest, the idea of paying $6 for this tiny little thing, no matter how cute, is a little ridiculous but I happily picked it up as it's free.

And they tie it up all nice and cute too! Nice touch BBW!

5 comments:

GothamPolish said...

I love the cashmere hand cream, I keep it in my desk at work!

Saimese said...

It's an amazing product for sure!

Rhania E. said...

wanna try this out!!!

♥beauxs mom said...

Agree it's small for 6$ but free yay

G. said...

Yay!

That is my mom's favorite hand cream of all time, so I finally gave it a try the last time I was over at their house and um, it's pretty amazing! I feel like a dummy for jumping on the bandwagon so late. I mean, my mom's been using it for years and I'm just now trying it? lol!

Post a Comment