Monday, April 11, 2011

ULTA Haul

ULTA had their Friends & Family sale and I figured I would treat myself as I've been super busy after starting a new job. I popped in and picked a few things at 20% off that I had been wanting. Here's the loot.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Roll-on 
LA Splash glitter top coat in Mua! (sheer pink base with glitter and little hearts)
2 of the Real Techniques brushes (so far I'm not impressed but I hope that changes with some use)
Dermablend Leg & Body in Ivory
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (been wanting to try this for ages and I could really use it - my skin is so inflamed!)

I didn't do too badly and survived without buying any lip products!

Anyone else haul during the ULTA 20% off promotion? No worries as they have these at least a couple times a year if you missed this one.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

I'd love to hear what you think of the drying lotion. I've been using the drying cream that I got as a sample for awhile, but it hasn't really done much. I didn't realize the 20% off included all of this, though, otherwise I would have taken more advantage! :)

Post a Comment