Saturday, April 30, 2011

NOTD: Milani Bare To Wear

It's been a long time since I've done a nail of the day but I figured I'd paint my nails as I've finally got them around the same length.

This is Milani Bare to Wear that came out quite awhile ago. It's a lovely gray beige color and is the perfect office appropriate subdued color. I decided to be the tiniest bit daring and add a subtle glitter just on my ring fingers. I used a coat of the Revlon Glimmer Gloss in Pina Colada Pop. It adds a very subtle non chunky glitter to the nails.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. My husband treated me to a yummy sushi lunch and I came home and watched the 5th Harry Potter Movie. I am so psyched for the last one coming out this summer.

1 comment:

SiSi Sparkles said...

wow! never seen anything like that color before, love it :]

Post a Comment