Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Update

You may have noticed that posts have been a bit infrequent lately here on Jeweled Thumb. That's likely going to continue for a few months as graduate school has once again started and I being smart (?) decided that I wanted to be done asap and take 2 classes this semester. Those of you that have been around for awhile know that I enjoy using the blog as a procrastination tool but sometimes the reading (plus working full time) doesn't allow for much flexibility. The good news is that as long as I pass these 2 courses, I will have one left for my degree and believe me, once I finish this Master's program, I don't believe I'll want another. Just a warning, if my reviews get super long, wordy and start reading like a research paper, you'll know the reason why!

Hope everyone is doing well!