Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How To Get Pricey Face Goop For Cheap (La Roche Posay/CVS)


I had some Extrabucks that were about to expire so I went to my local CVS on the way home. This week all La Roche Posay Effaclar products are $19.99. This is a pretty excellent deal as it is. What makes it an even greater deal is a $10 off Effaclar coupon that came in one of the recent circulars (still trying to pin point if it was Smart Source or Red Plum - I'll update this post when/if I do - I do remember it expires May 1st though). After the coupon, you're looking at a total of $9.99 for some pricey face products. Take the Effaclar Serum Pore Refining Anti-Wrinkle Serum which is what I picked up; it retails for $39.99 - way more than I would ever spend normally. With the sale it's already down 50% to $19.99 and then with the coupon you're looking at another 50% (so 75% off total!).