Tuesday, February 7, 2012

January Empties

I've heard a trend of people thinking January went by so slowly but to be honest, it seems like every other month to me? I finished a decent amount of products in January, many of them have been reviewed previously so I'll be sure to include the links and make a note if my opinion has changed since then.
Bumble & Bumble BB Tonic Shampoo - I managed to find this for $6 at Big Lots and I can't say I'd rebuy at the full price but it is a decent shampoo especially for those of us with scalp issues. It is drying so a nice conditioner aftwards is an absolute must.
Madre Labs Moisturizing Conditioner - This one was of my two favorite products from the line and I reviewed the full line as well as their bath & body products. This is a nice moisturizing conditioner that does not weigh the hair down. It's also reasonably priced and the scent is yummy. I'd repurchase but not till I finish some of my other conditioners.
NYX All Purpose Makeup Remover Gel Type - Even though I think this is pretty decent the bottle is tiny and the smell is a bit odd. I won't be repurchasing.
Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover - This sample came in a Birchbox and I'm very happy I did not spend money on it. Doesn't do anything. I managed to use it up by using it to wipe off the work the MUFE Sens'eyes already did if I wanted to take my eye makeup and not my full face or if I was using wipes that made my eyes sting (the Pond's below).
Sircuit Skin Fixzit - Holy grail.
Haus of Gloi Plotter's Breakfast Soft Bubbling Scrub - I love the Haus of Gloi scrubs!
Ponds Evening Soothe Makeup Wipes - I wasn't a fan of these. Won't be repurchasing.
Boscia Purifying Cleanser (sample) - drying
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (sample) - I liked this and I'd consider purchasing it in the future.
Kate Somerville Lash Enhancing Eye Makeup Remover - Meh.
Soft Soap Coconut Scrub Soap - My opinion is unchanged since my review. Quite like this for a drugstore soap and it doesn't strip my very dry skin.

Link your empties post below if you have one. I love to read them!