Friday, September 10, 2010

Deals @ Sephora

Every so often, I stop by the Sephora sales page to see what kind of deals have made their way there. Well, recently a bunch of things went on sale and/or clearance so I thought I would share.






All Kat von D eyeshadow palettes are $24 (originally $34) for the month of September. I've never tried these myself but the palettes have a lot of fans.






All Cosmedicine products are 50% off right now! My guess is that they are repackaging because I hope they aren't going to stop carrying (or in the worst case discontinuing the line). Their medi-matte primer is very popular for those of you that suffer from the oilies. Fall is nearing, which means my skin is dry and flaky, joy!





Tons of Bare Escentuals kits have made their way onto the sale page, some even more than 50% off! The kits are usually a good deal at the original price, so if you are a BE fan, these are a steal.





A bunch of Stila palettes and sets are 50% off or more as well, including the Artists palette ($19 originally $28), The Emeralds Palette ($15 originally $40) and the Surprise and Shine Talking Palette ($15 originally $40) - too shabby!

And last but not least, if you are short for the $50 for free shipping, you can always get the Dylan's Candy Bar Lip Saver balm I reviewed here for a mere $2!






Planning on picking anything up? I have a $20-something credit burning a hole in my pocket, but I think I'm going to try and wait till Friends & Family which if I'm not mistaken should fall close to my birthday this year in November. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

I definitely picked up the KVD palette in Ludwig. I have the Memento Mori and Beethoven already and I love the silky texture of it when its on. :)

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Nikka: Cool! A discount of $10 of something you like is definitely a deal then. =)

Post a Comment