Sunday, June 26, 2011

Holy !@#$% - Price Gauging

I noticed that Camera Ready Cosmetics was having an IMATS related online sale (they still are - use code "show" for 10% off till Monday at 11pm) and thought I may pick up some more of the Yaby Freestyle Palettes that they carry. They are quite convenient and excellent quality. I could have, but looked at the price and did a double take.
The last time I ordered the Freestyle Palettes, I paid $15.99. Granted, this was back in the late months of 2009 before Yaby got their big break with bloggers and youtubers. I'd imagine the price would go up but not to this extent!

$22.75 you have got to be kidding, no thanks Yaby!

3 comments:

Eve said...

Geez! The price increase is ridiculous!

Jamie Dorman said...

yikes! I love the quality of Yaby, but that is insane. I guess they are charging what people are willing to pay.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Y: I know! You'd expect a bit of a mark up year by year, but nearly $10?!

@PCS: I guess so. Just not this person! =p

Post a Comment