Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tarte Refillable Palettes

I love Tarte Cosmetics. I own several of their palettes, several single eyeshadows. Tipsy is my go-to blush in the mornings. While the packaging is generally adorable, I'm not a huge fan of how bulky it is. And a lot of it isn't exactly what you would call travel friendly. Tarte is changing that! Recently, we saw their refillable pre-made palettes (great but still enormous in my opinion). Now, they have come out with smaller empty refillable palettes!




Tarte currently has their palettes for $1! The Verve blush is also only a $1 (I hope they come out with more colors) and each eyeshadow pan sells for $10 a $4 savings from their regular single eyeshadows. And don't forget the 40% off code good till the 13th (FFDEC). So basically for about $25 plus tax with the sale, you can get 1 refillable pallete, 1 blush AND 4 eyeshadows of your choosing! Unfortunately, it looks like they are only offering a few colors from the regular line; hopefully there will be more to choose from soon.

Personally, I already have all of the colors they are offering (what can I say? I'm a bit of an addict) so I ordered a couple palettes to depot the singles I have for travel.

Will you be picking up one of these refillable palettes?