Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Confession Time

I have a confession to make. I have loads of lovely makeup. Different colors and textures. Shimmery, matte, and pearl. Pressed and loose powders. Really, ever since my great foray into the cosmetics world circa 2005, I have picked up a few (cough) items along the way. Ok, well, why do I mention this?

Because I generally use the same exact products every single day.

I sometimes switch it up, especially on the weekends or when DH and I go out to dinner or something nice but it's not nearly often enough.

Day-to-day, at 5:30-6:00 in the morning, I really can't be bothered with thinking up a new face to wear and generally turn to the same exact products.

So, this is on my list of things to do in 2010 (along with purchase less makeup and use things up - Haha). Wear my freaking makeup!

What are your makeup resolutions for 2010?