Friday, December 4, 2009

Sephora VIB/BI Coupon

All these coupons and sales will be the death of me, I swear. Next up, Sephora. Sephora hinted at a gift card for their VIB (very important beauty insiders AKA those of us that spend more money than we should there!) back when the program first launched. For months, people buzzed about getting a percentage back on a gift card and how much it would be - I think at one point we heard it was 1% which would have been laughable. Anyway, well, Sephora has come through and sent 2 different "gift certificates".

$20 off $35 for VIB
$15 off $35 for regular Beauty Insiders

Look out for these in your e-mail. They act as gift cards so they are unique 1 time use codes and I've heard word that it doesn't make you spend the minimum $35 to get the coupon to go through. So you could in fact buy something for $20, use a free ship code and pay nothing (or a tiny bit for tax if anything).

I'm sure I'll figure out something to get with my code but I can't make up my mind yet. What is everyone else hauling?