Monday, July 18, 2011

Check Your Mailboxes! ULTA Coupon

This 20% off ULTA coupon came in my mailbox today so if you haven't gotten it already, you should be soon. It includes nearly everything in store with very minimal restrictions (unlike their other coupons). It's good from July 24th through July 30th.

Also something of importance, please be sure to sign up for mailing from ULTA. Not only do you get the coupons but the circulars usually have extra point promotions (for example an extra 5 point per $1 on top of what you would normally accumulate). Buying a few things here or there or using ULTA for makeup staples really adds up! I racked up $20 worth at one point last year and I put that towards a big purchase (for me, the Naked Palette). I know the points systems work differently in certain areas, but be sure when you log in online you get your newsletter!

Any plans for purchases?