Sunday, July 10, 2011

Current Fave: Microfiber Hair Turban

It may look silly, but the microfiber hair turban has made styling my curly less so much less time consuming. It cuts down tremendously on frizz and it keeps my hair out of my face. One of my biggest pet peeves is having a "normal" regular towel hair turban and I move and it falls down. This lets me do whatever I want while my hair dries and is soft and compact. I usually wash my hair at night so I actually wear this to bed and it's far comfier than a hair elastic.
I have the Aquis Mimi's Diva Dryer Hair Turban which I bought at Beauty First for a bargain ($3), but the retail price isn't too bad at $11.99. So worth it if you have curly hair or frizz or both! My only complaint is that the little loop is hard to get around the button but it does ensure it stays put. I looked for a good picture online and find they carry it on drugstore.com.

Probably one of my best purchases ever.

3 comments:

Sparkle&Grey said...

I love these, so much easier than a normal towel!
Sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I've alays been intrigued by these things, thanks for the review!

liloo said...

I loved this post! I used to have one like this but I lost it and this makes me happy cos it reminds me to buy another one. i think it's definitely effective and it's a must have when you go on holidays xx thank you :)
liloo/@tsunimee xx

Post a Comment