Saturday, July 23, 2011

Current Fave: Garnier Nutritioniste Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

A few months ago I had given the undereye concealer version of the eye roller a try but had to return it since it was too yellow. The regular Garnier Nutritioniste Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is absolutely wonderful though! I'm not sure if it has actually does anything as far as dark circles are concerned, but after a long day in the current summer heat, nothing quite beats rolling this under my tired, puffy and allergy-ridden eyes. Rolling this over areas where sinus passages are helps relieve the pressure and the cold ball feels so wonderful. It also doesn't irritate the sensitive eye area.

This retails from anywhere from $10 to $15 at drugstores nationwide and is often on sale. I'll continue to buy this when my current one runs out. It just feels so good.