Sunday, July 31, 2011

More Cheap Makeup Storage!

Yay for almost school time! Office Depot & Staples have storage on sale every week lately and they advertise it as dorm and office storage. Gotta love it!

First at Staples, slightly different from last week, they have the 5-drawer and 6-drawer organizers on sale for $14.99 (originally $29.99). I can totally vouch for the quality of these. I have a 5-drawer one that I've had for ages and it has moved houses twice and still hasn't broken (which is more than I can say for my ombre Home Depot 10-drawer ones). Totally worth it. The deal is only good in-store.

The 5-drawer cart is great because the bottom drawer is a great size for hair tools, fragrances, and other taller bottle products. Meanwhile, the 6 drawer simply put, holds a ton. 
And once again the 10-drawer Real Space organizer is on sale at Office Depot this week for $39.99 if you missed out on it last week. It's nice, but is not sturdy. One of my drawers already has a gauge in it from one of the metal runners. It still functions but I'm worried it will eventually tear off and become unusable. If you still want it and like the opaque-ness of it (which is what drew it to me in the first place), it is pretty heavily discounted as well.