Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June Empties

It's that time again! I'm actually a bit annoyed as I have maybe 10% of two separate foundations left but I haven't yet officially finished them. I suppose July will be a good month empties wise (or not since I say that every month). Anyway, onward.
The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo - If you know me by now, you should know this is my HG shampoo. This is the large 13.5floz size.
Archipelago Pomegranate Soap (mini from Birchbox) - Reviewed.
Haus of Gloi Valentine's '11 Collection Something Hopeful Soft Bubbling Scrub - As with most HoG scents, I enjoy the slightly dulled down version of the Bubbling Scrub scents over those in the lotions or fragrance oils. This is a slightly floral jasmine-honeysuckle citrus scent. Not bad but not one of my favorites. And I'm thankful the scrub didn't give me a headache like the fragrance oil did!
Brand Unknown Baby Kabuki - Can you "empty" or "finish" a brush? Yes, if you are playing Mortal Kombat (finnnnishhh him!!!). Not really with brushes but this one decided to disengage much like Mortal Kombat and is dead. Hence my search for a super soft travel kabuki! This one was super soft and super dense but was not made for everyday foundation application (clearly).
Revlon Beyond Natural Mascara - This never got to review status since it was only just ok. Not impressed wouldn't repurchase.
Yves Rocher Pure Calmille Comfort Cleansing Cloths - After finishing the Epielle wipes, I found these lurking in my medicine cabinet and decided to try them out. They are nice but not as nice as the Epielle ones (also have to be ordered online, more expensive, only 20 in a pack, etc.) so I won't be repurchasing.
SircuitSkin Cosmeceuticals Savior Problem Skin Cleanser - This was the mini size I received for review and I've since purchased the larger size. I'm not going to toss this. I'm going to keep it for traveling to refill via my big bottle. Just so you're all aware, this stuff lasts forever!
Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer - I am horrible at applying lotions especially during the summer months. I need heavy moisturizers since my skin is really dry but most make you feel sticky or at least a little moist and I hate that feeling! I've been trying to psych myself into using moisturizers by going through my sample (this is only 1oz) travel stash in hopes of being so enticed to use up products that I will apply moisturizer? Yeah, I don't get myself either sometimes.

So that was the bounty for June. Have you finished anything recently? Hopefully next month's post will have more makeup products!

1 comment:

Eve said...

Ewwwww I hate revlon mascaras. They're usually subpar for me.

Post a Comment