Friday, November 18, 2011

Travels

It's been about a year and a half since my last real vacation and tomorrow my husband and I are taking part road-trip vacation, part spend time with family (which is surprisingly relaxing itself - I have awesome in-laws - yes I'm very lucky) for about a week. We're taking the round about way down to Georgia where his folks live and going through Tennessee (DH's old stomping grounds). Anyway, there will be posts while I'm gone from Jeweled Thumb HQ but there might only be a couple during the week and I might not be "around" as far as comments and twitter are concerned. I'm definitely planning a 'what's in my makeup bag' type of post though so stay tuned. I figure I'll need some distractions from my final exam that I have to do!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!