Thursday, November 3, 2011

Review: Blinc Kiss Me Tubing Mascara

The Blinc Kiss Me Tubing mascara came in a Birchbox a couple months ago and I hate having two mascaras open at once, so I didn't open my sample till I finished the MUFE one. This mascara has been around for a good decade in the US (and longer overseas) but for some reason, I've never tried it.

As some of you may know, I have fairly long lashes, but they are stick straight. I'll get right to the point. I curled my lashes, applied this mascara and my lashes started to droop. Granted, once the formula dried (it takes awhile, and it will smear prior to drying fully) they stayed where they had drooped to, but I was not happy that it basically uncurled my lashes.

I liked the brush as it was very defining but otherwise, a big skip for me.