Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Promos

The internet has been a bit reluctant to work out here in the country side (but boy is it beautiful and peaceful) so I haven't been so successful with posting, but I thought I'd check in nonetheless. The household has gone to bed leaving me in post turkey nap alertness alone - well unless you count a orange kitty fuzzball to my left. Somehow the multitude of e-mailing regarding Black Friday sales have continued to come in even though other websites refuse to load so I'm going to share some.
Bloom (perhaps one of my favorite websites ever) isn't having a sale per say, but they are offering 40% back in Bloomdollars (regularly 10%) with every purchase now through Monday, November 28th. I may have already put in an order which says a lot consider the slow state of the internet and my utter lack of patience.
The Body Shop is also having a great Black Friday offer. Not only are they offering practically the entire store at 3 for $30 (including things like fragrance and skincare lines) but with a $30 or more purchase, you can buy the "mistletote" for $25 which contains quite a few additional full sized products. Use code FREEJOY for free shipping on your order if you have a Love Your Body card (you'll save $5.50 which will put you just under the free shipping mark). There's also JOY10 for 10% off your order, but I didn't use that one so I'm not certain it works. Now is definitely a time to try some of the more spendy skincare items or a fragrance or two which will normally set you back $24 or more dollars and rarely get that discounted otherwise.
Missha is offering 40% site wide as well as their infamous Perfect Cover BB Cream at a very sweet price of $8.99.
asos is offering an 20% off everything (including sale items) through Monday, November 28th with code HAPPYBLACKFRIDAY. I highly recommend you check out the beauty sale section here.
TheBalm is offering 40% everything on their site with code BLACKFRIDAY. This particular sale is only for 1 day and ends at 11:59 pm EST on the 25th.
INGLOT is offering 15% off online as well as free shipping. There doesn't appear to be a code and it should be good through Monday.

For even more options, Nouveau Cheap and Temptalia both have super comprehensive lists. Happy shopping!