I'm a chronic over packer. What can I say? I like to be prepared! For this trip, we were traveling by car so there was no need to worry about airplane regulations and I didn't have to decant all my liquids. Instead of going through all the products I brought, I'm going to do a post of the items that I brought that I actually used! I didn't wear a full face of makeup most days so I didn't pack copious amounts of makeup. What I haven't included is the only lipstick I wore the whole trip, Revlon Pink Truffle which usually lives in my hand bag anyway. Other things you won't see that I packed and used are my deodorant, my toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and a pair of tweezers.
* Bumble & Bumble BB Tonic Shampoo
* Wen Winter Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner - this came in my first test tube
* Madre Labs Leave-In Conditioner - win this!
* Becca Luminous Skin Color in Sand
* Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Original in Fair
* Cargo Blush in Molokai
* Pixi Eye Bright Primer sample - not bad!
* Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous
* MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Gilded White - great for the waterline
* Revlon 3D Extreme Waterproof mascara
* Stila Naturaleyes Palette
* Geo Girl Pressed Mineral Shadow in See Shells - I bought this on the trip and this is a great all over base color!
* Brush Off Makeup Brush Cleanser
* The Body Shop nail file
* Mally Blush Brush
* Amazing Concealer Eyeshadow Brush
* Sephora Professional Round Crease Brush
* ELF Eye Shadow Brush
* ULTA Retractable Kabuki
* Missha Blending Brush
* Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
* Victoria's Secret Comfort Body Mist
* La Rocca Champagne & Acai Body Polish - I finished this early on in the trip.
* Philosophy Snow Angel Body Wash - This was in my test tube and I swear it smells exactly like Bath & Body Works Pearberry!
* True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Hand Cream
* The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter
* Nuance Facial Cleansing & Toning Towelettes
* Ahava Cleansing Cream
* Sircuit Skin Fixzit
* On10 Club Soda lipbalm
* Makeup Forever Sens'Eyes Cleanser
* Bare Escentuals Rare Minerals Moisturizer
* H2O Sea Pure Eye Cream
At least now I'll know what I actually need to bring and what's excess! Are you also a serial over-packer? What I used to transport everything was a Missoni for Target travel bag that I managed to find 50% off a week or so before my trip. Score!