Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Beauty Bloggers Charity Auction 2011

Last year I took part in a great event started by Karla Sugar, the Beauty Bloggers Charity Auction. I'm happy to say that this year's event is bigger and better than the last, showcasing some of the hottest items from this year's holiday collections and some limited edition treasures.
I have donated a very special item and the post on Jeweled Thumb that continues to get the most hits, a new tube of MAC Jazzed lipstick. I'd love to see some of you bid on this and some other fantastic items (including the Laura Mercier highlighter I just mentioned)! Even though you technically can't start bidding until Cyber Monday, I would recommend that you go to the site and create an account as you will be able to bookmark the items that interest you in preparation for the event.

The event will kick off Cyber Monday (Monday, November 28th) and run till December 12th. All winning bidders will make their "purchases" directly through the Doctors Without Borders secure site.

If you have any questions about the event, I'll answer them the best I can but I also recommend checking out the FAQ for the Beauty Bloggers website.