Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April Empties

It is officially May. Ok, it was May about a week ago but this weekend I was uber lazy and didn't feel like photographing a bunch of empty bottles. Sue me. I didn't do too badly in April and this post definitely has more than last month's though I'm hoping it picks up a little. I also have gotten the spring cleaning bug so I tossed a bunch of products that may have not smelled 'off' but were old enough for me to double think putting them near my face or body.
First up, is a bottle of The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care Shampoo. As most of you know, this is holy grail but it doesn't seem to work as well about midway through the bottle. I need to find an anti-dandruff shampoo that doesn't smell like tea tree to alternate. Deodorant is not usually something I put in empties posts. I usually draw the line somewhere but I had to include this because this is the last tube of the 4 tubes of this I bought on clearance ages ago. I don't know if you can see the sticker, but it was 74 cents and then I had $1 off 2 coupons (yes I remember, how sad) which made them too cheap to pass up. Plus, I love the scent of the Lady Speed Stick Orchard Blossom. Still there comes to a point where you need a little variety, it is the spice of life after all. 
Salma Hayek Nuance Facial Cleansing and Toning Towelettes - As I've mentioned several times, I do really like these, but only on sale!
Jane Iredale Lip Drink Lip balm - Love! I've used up quite a few of these and I have one waiting when I finish some other balms.
Missha Deep Cleansing Oil - I actually didn't use this to wash my face, I used it in conjunction with some dish soap to deep clean my brushes! It works well and smells good (and I have quite a few bottles that I got on sale through the Missha website).
Haus of Gloi Soft Bubbling Scrub in Snow Wolf - Love these. The price has gone up a bit since I started buying them but they are entirely worth it in my eyes. Plus, I enjoy supporting small businesses that have good products and customer service. Haus of Gloi 
Softsoap Coconut Scrub Soap - I finished off another one of these. It's good but is not as scrubby as I like. Still a nice soft non-stripping soap at a great drugstore price. 
And finally, two samples: Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (really like) and Mor Basil & Grape Hand Cream (love and have since ordered the full size)!

So there it is. No real makeup products but I am nearing the end of the Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder so I imagine that will be in next month's post. What have you finished recently? If you have an empties post, please link it below, I love to read them!