Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good CVS Deal - Lierac, Vichy, La Roche Posay

If you are a member of the CVS Beauty Club, you should have received an e-mail on May 14th (Title: See What's Free for Beauty Club Members) with 2 different coupons. One was buy 1 Salma Hayek Nuance Product get 1 free and the other was $10 off any prestige skincare purchase. CVS is also running a sale this week where if you purchase $30 worth of prestige skincare, you get $10 worth of Extrabucks back. If you get the general CVS e-mails, you should have also received a 30% off coupon May 9th (Title: 30% off Mother's Day Savings) on non-sale items which expires in the next couple of days. Put it together and you are looking at significant savings!

For instance, I bought the Lierac Micellar Cleansing Water which recently came out for $24. Then to bring me over the $30 mark I bought one of the mini bottles of the Vichy Thermal Spa Water for $8. Then CVS took $10 off from my coupon which brought me down to $22 (I believe they are now doing the percentage off coupons after dollar off coupons). Then my 30% off coupon brought my total down to $15.40. And I got $10 in Extrabucks back. These skincare brands have been coming out with coupons for their higher priced lines so that might be something to look into if you've been wanting to try some pricier items.

Basically, I got 2 items for $5.40 after the Extrabucks savings. You could of course use the $10 off coupon on a cheaper item and get it for free or close to free but I decided to spring for something more expensive as I'd been wanting to try it.

Happy shopping!