Thursday, May 17, 2012

Beauty.com Friends & Family Haul

Tuesday was a very lucky unlucky day. Let me explain. Early in the morning I was on my way to work and my breaks failed and I did a 180 spin on a 2-way curvy road, yet I didn't hit anything, nothing hit me and I managed to make it to a parking lot to call work, my husband and the dealership where I get the majority of the service on my car done. $390 later I learned that my back breaks were not catching properly, my alignment was way off and my battery was about to die. After the dealership, I came home and won a twit-away for a $50 gift card to Beauty.com. I placed my order that night and my order arrived today.

I received:
1 Large Black Z-Palette - my first ever!
Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm stick
Stila Smudge Crayon in Smoke - this is a gorgeous taupe, I've swatched in store several times!
Butter London Wallis - on my to-buy list but it's never in stock!
Pretty!

Have you bought anything from the Beauty.com Friends & Family sale? It's on until tomorrow and don't forget Ebates is still 13% cash back!

Disclosure: Ebates referral link used.