Monday, May 7, 2012

May Birchbox


I was so excited about this Birchbox! Birchbox teamed up with Gossip Girl to create the May boxes. I'm pretty sure it is in preparation for the season finale. Anyway, they usually knock it out of the park with these more high profile boxes and this month was no exception. Granted, I would have preferred receiving one of the other items (some boxes are receiving a Stila liquid eyeliner) but I'm quite satisfied with this box and it is much more my style (I rarely wear liquid liner and when I do, it's something boring like brown or black).
In my box was the following:
Fusion Beauty Lip Fusion Balm *full sized* retails for $22
Arquiste perfume sample
Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner 1oz (retail 2oz size retails for $10 - "worth" $5)
Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream .5oz (full size 2.5oz retails for $19 - "worth" $3.80) 

So I'm pretty excited. These are definitely deluxe samples, aside from the perfume sample which smells like flowers. I'm excited to try the Ojon conditioner and I already like the Caudalie as a similarly sized sample came in another set. What did you get in your Birchbox?

Disclosure: Referral link utilized.