Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review: DHC Make Off Sheet

I ordered these from Dermstore awhile ago because I needed to hit a certain dollar amount for an order. A lot of their lower priced items have a minimum number per order, which makes the usual $5 lip balm less helpful when you have to buy 5 of them! The DHC Make Off Sheet retails for $8 and the one in the box is something you can order without buying multiples (the refills are a minimum of 2 per order). Makeup wipes are something that I always need and the cute packaging and reasonable price called to me.
The DHC comes in a reusable plastic case and comes with 50 wipes. I had heard good things about the DHC line and was pleasantly surprised with these wipes. They are well saturated with remover and take nearly everything off. I haven't tried them yet on waterproof mascara but everything else comes off easily. They don't irritate my eyes or skin and don't have a discernible scent. All in all, these are nice wipes and the container keeps out air so they don't dry out.

Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Etidronic Acid.