Friday, February 25, 2011

Everyday Minerals Freebie

Well mostly free. Thanks to Sisi Sparkles for posting about this!

Everyday Minerals used to always offer this option for a free kit of samples to help figure out the color you would need to order but a couple years ago (I remembering ordering a similar kit in college), they discontinued this deal (and I presume lost a few customers in the process). Well, it's back! And you only need to pay shipping, plus 1 cent. I paid $3.09 for my sample colors.

The options are: Fair, Ivory, Light, Medium, Tan, Mocha, Olive

I ordered the Fair kit myself.

2 comments:

SiSi Sparkles said...

Yes, you're right, MOSTLY free :] I got Olive set, gonna try it out today. Cheers!

Jamie Dorman said...

I wanted to try them when I was only using bare minerals in high school. I'm afraid my skin is too dry to wear mineral foundations.

Post a Comment