Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bath & Body Works Fragrance Event

Who else popped by their local Bath & Body Works for the Paris Amour Fragrance Event? I definitely couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a free full sized lotion and try out their new fragrance, Paris Amour.
Paris Amour's notes breakdown:
* Top: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia
* Middle: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani
* Dry: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk

I love these light fruity fragrances. It actually reminds me of a slightly softer version of Into The Wild which I am also a fan of. I'm not the biggest fan of floral notes in fragrances but the ones in Paris Amour are quite light and fresh.

The deal for the free Charmed Life lotion is still available online and in store for those of you on the west coast. It's already past 9pm here in Maryland. The minis are on sale for 3/$10 and they were honoring that as the Signature purchase. The girls at my Bath & Body Works were greeting everyone entering the store with a very enthused "Bonjour!" and I think they might have convinced me to enter some contest. Either way, it was a nice treat.

Anyone else pick up something at the event and the nice freebie? Did you try Paris Amour?