Friday, August 12, 2011

Current Fave: Sephora Collection Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

I picked up the Sephora Collection Precision Pore Cleansing Pad when Sephora had the VIB bonus gift hat box thing a week or so ago. I've been meaning to pick up one of the L'oreal cleansers that came with one of these little guys, but I think they discontinued the only one I would ever use so instead of shelling out $7 for the scrublet and a cleanser I would throw away, I decided to pick this up for a mere $5. This one is also prettier. 


As I mentioned in a prior post, I'm finding that mild daily exfoliation has really helped my skin battle breakouts. Since my skin is on the drier side, the foundation clings to dry bits even after cleansing my face and with a little exfoliation, I don't run into that issue as much. I still get some breakouts, but it has not reached the level that it was earlier this year (thanks to the Fixzit and then mild exfoliation).

This little pad has tiny little scrubbers. They are super fine and actually pretty soft. Not abrasive at all like some physical exfoliants. This plus a regular cleanser has been wonderful and these are very easy to disinfect too.

Did I mention it's pink?

Disclosure: Utilized the shop sense platform which I usually am too lazy to use with most of my posts. AKA if you click the link/picture, I make $.01. I know, I'm totally going to get rich.