Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Have You Been To Nordstrom Rack Lately?

...If not, I would recommend taking a trip. There are great makeup deals to be had!

In one of the racks in the cosmetics section, I spied a bunch of Twilight products on clearance, including a bunch of the small palettes ($4.20), the body shimmer and lipgloss.
They also had the Duwop Lip Venon Twilight version for $2.40 on clearance! I thought for the price I would give it a try.

I also saw a bunch of Stila sets, though I didn't find them discounted enough to be worthwhile, especially with the online warehouse sales Stila has been offering as of late.

I also saw a few Mor skincare items, Bliss skincare and the usual array of haircare products. There were some Philosophy products available but nothing I needed or wanted.
They also had the old version of the Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette for the pretty awesome price of $12.97! And there were a good 30 of these so the majority of them were untouched. These are still $31.50 on the Too Faced site.
At only $12.97 that palette came home with me!

Definitely stop by your Nordstrom Rack if you have one near you and let me know if you find any great deals!