Birchbox arrived in the mail a couple days ago and here was my loot! For all those wondering, when I've received my second Test Tube I'm going to do a comparison between the two. At this point, I don't feel any great need to subscribe to another monthly subscription service but I may change my mind - it does seem to keep me from hauling a bit as I know I can expect at least one package in the mail a month!
My only real complaint with Birchbox right now is they seem to recycle brands a lot, as in, this is my second Blinc product, my second Jour product and perhaps my 3rd Harvey Prince perfume tiny little sample which I would honestly wouldn't miss if they stopped including. I'm thrilled this month they have gone heavy on the makeup and light on the skincare.
Included this month:
* Benefit The Porefessional sample .25oz (full size .75|$29)
* Harvey Prince Ageless spray sample vial (full size 50ml, 100ml|$55, $98)
* Blinc Eyeliner .02oz (full size .21oz|$24)
* Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink .06floz (full size .21oz|$20)
* Show Stoppers Double Stick Tape 2 strips (full size 24 strips|$9.99)
* Recharge EBoost 1 packet (full size 20 packets|$28)
Also included was a coupon code for the Birchbox store for $20 off a $75 purchase or more. Since I've accumulated $30 worth of Birchbox points, I'm tempted! Birchbox is also donating 100% of the profits from full-size sales to Baby Buggy, a non-profit that supplies needy families in the US with essential goods with a guaranteed donation of $25,000.
What did you get in your Birchbox this month? I think everyone received the Jouer lipgloss, it's a Birchbox exclusive!
Disclosure: Birchbox now has a referral code and it's been used in this post.