Monday, December 5, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Mistletoe #350

Even though I don't particularly like the Revlon Top Speed formula, I couldn't resist this new (limited edition?) shade that they just brought out.

It is stunning.
It looks pretty in the bottle, but it really shines on the nail.
The base color is blue (see it!?) and then it has very fine green and gold glitter in it.

A swatch on a piece of paper towel really makes the gorgeousness evident.
Definitely one of those glow from within polishes. Apologies for the cuticles and sloppy painting job. I'm impatient!
See the glow?

If you can still get your hands on it, I'd recommend it! I paid about $1.99 after sale and coupons. This is in the same display as the crazy neon purple colorburst lipgloss in the Revlon Spice It Up collection. A gorgeous subtle green for the holidays.