So recall how I was all verklempt about 2 weeks ago reaching 7 followers and promised a giveaway after reaching 10. After a few days staggering around 9 I was thinking it would at least take a few more days to reach 10, but no, with my very very supportive blogging pals (I blame both of you for this sudden influx of people, in a good way!) Aly of The Gloss Menagerie and... er Nouveau Cheap of Nouveau Cheap!
Here are the rules:
1. 1 lucky winner will receive everything in the picture below. To enter. Please post a comment to this entry telling me One thing you want to see on Jeweled Thumb (a specific post, request I review a certain item or be creative!)
2. You must be a follower of this blog to enter!
3. I will be shipping worldwide *clutches wallet* so my dear ladies across the pond can most certainly enter as well.
4. If you (re)post this on twitter or your own blog, you will receive an additional entry (please link me if this is the case in a separate comment).
5. This giveaway will take place between November 11th and November 22nd (my birthday) at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be picked the following morning since I go to bed way way way before 12am!
6. Winners will be picked randomly by random.org
7. Now here's the one thing that is not particularly common on other blog giveaways. You do not need to leave an e-mail address for me to contact you. However, I will be posting the name of the winner (so at least give something descriptive and not anonymous when you post!) on the blog on November 23rd. You must contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours with your mailing address. If not your win will be forfeited and I will pick a new winner.
- Bobbi Brown mini glitter lip gloss in baby pink
- Stila full size lipglaze in Spiced Rum
- Tony & Tina (long discontinued) cosmic lights (aka eye safe glitter) in Higher Love
- Tarte mini glistening powder in sugar daddy
- Maybelline pulse perfection mascara in blackest black
- Too Faced lash gems
- 3 Styli-Style line & seal liners: jade, bluestone, & navy
- Broadway fashion diva nails (yes these have the skull & crossbones I'm not a fan of - hopefully one of you can rock them)