Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sephora Haul Lite

It is Veteran's Day today and since I work for a government contractor, I had the day off. I went to Sephora to return the Cargo Eastern Eye Pencil collection I hauled during friends & family. They are pretty but sure do they smell! When the SA asked why I was returning the set, I was completely honest, "they smell like a #2 pencil and it bothered me". The two ladies behind the cash wrap were obviously intrigued and cracked open the container to sniff. They agreed.

Even though I should have waited to buy until the VIB sale, I wound up exchanging the pencils for a set of two Benefit creaseless cream shadows for $10. Colors are recess & honey bunny. Honestly, even though I could have gotten them for $8, $10 is still a good deal and who knows if they'd be gone by the 13th. These are in-store only right up by the cash wrap in a little black mesh baggy.

Anyone haul anything today?