Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I ♥ Vocal Point (& Alice.com!)

I just received several Pantene coupons in the mail from Vocal Point. Several $1 off coupons for Pantene products and one $2 off coupon. I'll definitely be taking advantage of these during the next Pantene sale.

Looks like the Olay wasn't a one time only thing. Hooray for beauty products.

I also found another site recently. Alice.com.

This again I found through the budgeting blog world. But then I found that they sell health and beauty items too! Free shipping and they have e-coupons built right into the site.

For instance:


Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara
alice.com price: $5.05
cvs.com price: $7.99

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes
alice.com price: $5.89
cvs.com price: $7.99

So they carry a varying stock of makeup items, plus things like razors, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo, styling products and of course other household items and most things are discounted. You can also reorder your favorites and set it to 2 weeks, 2 months or however long you think you'll run out. What did I buy? Boring things like aluminum foil, hand soap for our guest room and some zip loc bags (hey you can't beat the $1.87 price on alice when they are usually $3+ at the store!).

I'll definitely be ordering from them again in the very near future. We will soon be running out of laundry detergent and something tells me getting it delivered for free will beat running to the store and lugging it into the house.


disclosure: Vocal Point does not pay me any money to refer you to the site, nor do they pay me anything to post. Alice.com does not pay me anything to post about the site. However, Alice.com does have a referral program. The program gives you a $10 credit after purchasing $50 worth of merchandise from the site, and I receive 3%.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

I went to checkout alice.com and was bummed :*( They only ship to the contiguous US states. Poor Hawaii and Alaska are always left out.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Jasmine: Aw. =/

Post a Comment