Monday, October 17, 2011

Operation MAC Lipglass

There comes a time in every makeup lovers life where she realizes that she does not have enough lip real estate in order to apply her lip products. Or really, when reality hits and you have the how-am-I-going-to-use-this-up-before-it-goes-bad minor anxiety attack. Granted, this is probably not an issue for most people with manageable collections and probably isn't an issue for me either unless you're talking about the lip products that I rarely use. Enter MAC lipglass (minor correction, enter all MAC lipgloss). Though I really like their lustreglasses, I don't reach for them as often as my other lip products (also, I've found they leak in my handbag which means I don't carry them with me and they don't get used). And yes, even I own some lipglasses, thanks to either holiday sets or the odd present.

So, I'm going to try to use them more and they may ultimately meet their demise with my Back2MAC bag after going bad but at least I will have made an effort.

I think the above photo shows the majority of them. I may have a couple others floating in makeup bags (if they are lustreglasses it means I need to replace said makeup bag). The above photo has 3 lipglasses, 3 lustreglasses, 1 lustreglass mini and a lipgelee.

Obviously, I hope a few of these empty tubes will make their way into one of my Empties posts. We shall see.