Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tada Beautysak GC $10 for $20!

I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm subscribed to 2 million sample sale or flash sale sites. In just moments, my e-mail inbox gets flooded on a daily basis from these sites. However, occasionally, there is a deal worth sharing (I've stopped posting about the Hautelook ones as they have been so underwhelming lately! Please say I'm not the only one who thinks so). Anyway, Tada is having a giftcard sale ending in ~2 days for a site called Beautysak.com in which you pay $10 for a $20 e-gift card and you can buy 2 of them (aka pay $20, get a $40 giftcard). Beautysak offers tons of mid-high end lines and I took a quick look around the site and I'd imagine most people would be able to find something on there! 

The link again as I included it in a big body of rambly text

Exclusions/Info
- Get $20 to shop at Beautysak
- Limit 2 per customer; may be stacked and used together on a single purchase or for 2 separate purchases
- Promotional value ($20) expires on 10/18/2012; original purchase value ($10) never expires
- Full value of e-Gift Card must be redeemed in 1 order only
- e-Gift Cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash
- $6.95 flat rate shipping applies; free shipping on orders over $50 after e-Gift Card is applied

The bolded section "free shipping on orders over $50 after e-Gift Card is applied" is the only annoying part of this deal. Basically, if you don't want to spend an additional $50 (and some of you very well might, the holidays are right around the corner), you are going to spend the $6.95 to ship your order so make sure to factor that into the deal. I like that the credit doesn't expire until a year from now. Some sites are really stingy with the time frame and you barely have any time to use it!

Disclosure: Tada doesn't have an affiliate or referral program so I am not making anything from posting about this. And I didn't even post my Hautelook link!