Tada is having a giftcard sale ending in ~2 days for a site called Beautysak.com in which you pay $10 for a $20 e-gift card and you can buy 2 of them (aka pay $20, get a $40 giftcard). Beautysak offers tons of mid-high end lines and I took a quick look around the site and I'd imagine most people would be able to find something on there!
The link again as I included it in a big body of rambly text
- Get $20 to shop at Beautysak
- Limit 2 per customer; may be stacked and used together on a single purchase or for 2 separate purchases
- Promotional value ($20) expires on 10/18/2012; original purchase value ($10) never expires
- Full value of e-Gift Card must be redeemed in 1 order only
- e-Gift Cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash
- $6.95 flat rate shipping applies; free shipping on orders over $50 after e-Gift Card is applied
The bolded section "free shipping on orders over $50 after e-Gift Card is applied" is the only annoying part of this deal. Basically, if you don't want to spend an additional $50 (and some of you very well might, the holidays are right around the corner), you are going to spend the $6.95 to ship your order so make sure to factor that into the deal. I like that the credit doesn't expire until a year from now. Some sites are really stingy with the time frame and you barely have any time to use it!
Disclosure: Tada doesn't have an affiliate or referral program so I am not making anything from posting about this. And I didn't even post my Hautelook link!