Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sephora Haul

My Sephora Friends & Family order arrived in the mail yesterday and I thought I'd show you what I picked up for myself. There were a few other things in my package for others (a CP and some gifts). I feel as though I did pretty well, definitely stayed under budget. I guess the one time use code isn't so bad after all if it makes me spend less money!

I bought a nice big bottle of the MUFE Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser which as you know from me going on about it is awesome, the Fresh Mini Sugar Kissing Trio, the Tarte Lip Service Collection and the 2 NARS nail polishes that are on sale for $8 (Pokerface & Bad Influence). Not to be forgotten is the massive 12oz bottle of the Philosophy Purity 100-point perk.

What did you get for Sephora Friends & Family?

*hint* If you have a post on your haul, feel free to link it below!