Sunday, January 22, 2012

Current Nail Favorites

There have been a lot of meetings at work lately so I've gone for something super polished that doesn't require much maintenance. Also, with the cold, my nails have been very brittle so I've been using treatments to get them back into shape. I've been using an old favorite and a newer nail treatment item I received in one of my Julep boxes.
The Barielle Natural Nail Camouflage is something I discovered a couple years ago and I love it. It's a great ridge filling base coat and it also provides just enough color to make nails look polished if you choose not to apply color on top. The Julep Nail Therapy is just a clear treatment that can be used as a base coat. What I like about it is even as a treatment, the nails look shiny and it stays on for quite awhile so very little maintenance is required if you wear it alone.

I know this is a rather safe look, but I've been alternating - actually I'm wearing both of them right now - between the Barielle & the Julep and it is very work appropriate. I also haven't gotten one break or tear.
Don't mind the cuticles. That's my next project!

Disclosure: Julep referral link used.