Sunday, January 1, 2012

Followup: Broadway ImPress Press on Manicure #56897

Well I thought I'd update you all on how I got on with the ImPress Press On Nails. As I mentioned, it was a little strange having them on my nails. My biggest complaint was because the adhesive was already on the nails, there was a bit of adhesive that peeked out on top of my natural nail which attracted a bit of grime. Having dirt under my nails is a big pet peeve of mine so it was uncomfortable as I couldn't really clean the underside out and everything stuck to it! They lasted for about 24 hours but I'll attribute that to cleaning that I did today as well as food preparation (to be honest, I didn't feel very comfortable having them on for that so it's just as well that one peeled off and I subsequently removed the others in lieu of getting some nail glue and popping it back on).

Even with the easy of application, I'm not sure I'd consider press-on nails in the future. Your mileage may vary.

Disclosure: Received in the holiday Influenster Vox Box.