Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Janurary Birchbox

I was so excited about my January Birchbox but it seemed to take forever and a day to get to me so by the time I actually received it, I wasn't so excited anymore (also, I'm still a bit jealous of some of the ladies that received Origins cleansers in their boxes and decent sized ones to boot). That being said, the box is pretty amazing as it is.

I received:
* Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Liner in Peacock (full sized and retails for $20!)
* Jouer Body Butter no size but looks to be between 1/4-1/2 ounce (full size 3.32oz|$32)
* Borghese CuraForte Moisture Intensifier .25.floz (full size 1.7floz|$67.50)
* Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy sample
* Larabar Coconut Cream Pie bar

The Jouer comes in a heavy frosted (what appears to be glass) jar. Is it sad I'm looking forward to using it as a sample refill container more than using the actual product (it's very floral so not my usual style)? Nice to see a full sized makeup product in this box, especially the Smudge Sticks - already love these!


Disclosure: Birchbox referral link used.