Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stila Deal & Code

It shouldn't be a secret that Stila is one of my favorite brands and right now they are currently having a deal I think is worthy of a post on Jeweled Thumb. You can buy 3 of their full sized smudge pots for $20, which normally retail for $20 individually. Yup, that's right. 3 for 1.

Included are:
Little Black Dress - black with pink shimmer
Purple Pumps - purple with pink shimmer
Cobalt Clutch - vibrant blue with intense shimmer


And there's also a free shipping code with no minimum order amount with code MARCHMADNESS (good through tomorrow). The smudge pot deal was only supposed to last till Friday at midnight but it's still marked $20 on the site, so if you're interested I'd grab it before it's gone!

4 comments:

Rena said...

GOSHERS! you always find such great deals! whenever i do, it's always too late! 8(

<33 REna

Lesley said...

ah! I wish they shipped outside the US!
*cries*

andpinkysays said...

Hi! I took your advice and grabbed it! I'll let you know how it goes for me (even if you don't want to, I'll still tell you ;D Hahaha~).

Thanks!!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Rena: I usually just make a point of signing up for company e-mail "newsletters". Even though I have to wade through a lot of !@#$ it's worth it in the end, like when deals like this pop up!

@Lesley: Aw sorry! I know there are plenty of US ladies that are willing to CP (custom purchase) for special deals that out of towners don't have access to. =)

@sunniipinky: Awesome! Let me know what you think when you receive them. =)

Post a Comment