Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zoya Promo

As a special thank you to all our customers and online followers, we would like to give you an 8oz Zoya Remove+ (award winning 3-in1 remover) FREE with any online purchase of $10 or more at www.zoya.com, www.qtica.com or www.artofbeauty.com

Use code: BF5 at check out. Offer expires Monday 2/15/2010. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Limit one per order."

Zoya Remove+ usually retails for $9.99 so if you've been planning on ordering any Zoya, now would be a prime time to. I'm not sure I'm going to partake only because I am definitely not going to be spending $55+ to get the free ship and so then most of the Remove+ discount is eaten up by shipping. I am also not dying for more polish remover, though I have heard excellent things about Remove+. Shipping from Zoya usually runs me $6.95-