Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Won? I Won!

Missha recently had a contest for anyone that bought their Deluxe Sampler or received it free with their order. The contest was linking to a review that you had written of the sampler. I submitted my review and I recently found out that I won! I was one of 5.

So one of these days, I'll be receiving this set! Of course, I recently ordered a bunch of these products when they were doing the $20 off coupon in February but at least I'll have backups (yes yes, reviews forthcoming)?

Still, I'm fairly psyched that I was one of the winners! Even DH was impressed, though he's less happy that I'll be getting another package shortly.

6 comments:

spifftiff88 said...

lol, congrats! i am so thankful to win anything!

Zoe said...

wah~~~congra^^

Jeweled Thumb said...

@spifftiff88: Thanks! Have you tested anything I sent? I'm curious to hear your thoughts. =)

@Zoe: Thanks! This was super exciting since I hardly win anything and even rarely based on content when I have real competition. =)

Rena said...

WOWZERS! CONGRATS!

<33 Rena

Jasmine said...

Hurray! I am glad a lovely blogger won. I know you will share all your wonderful products with us in the form of more reviews and pictures!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Jasmine: I'm going to start charging you for every time I say "aw you're so sweet" now! Thank you =)

Post a Comment